MEANDER, spol. s r. o.
044 02 Turňa nad Bodvou
Registration Qty. Register
Okr. Court Košice I, file 1281 / V
HOW TO ORDER:
It is possible to carry out the following ways:
- Via the internet on-line trade meander.sk
- As an e-mail order (Orders should be sent to the e-mail address:
- By phone call (We can advise you on the telephone number +421 55 4899101)
- By Fax (Orders should be sent to the fax number +421 55 4662230)
- As a written order by post (send orders to our address: MEANDER, spol. s r.o., Turňa 328, 044 02 Turňa nad Bodvou, Slovakia)
Each order must necessarily include the following:
(without these, your order will be no processed).
- Identification of the buyer (customer), name, exact and complete address, e-mail, phone number
- A precise description. Unambiguous identification of the transaction, reference number of goods, name of goods, and its specific features, the price of goods for 1 piece, the price of goods total, the quantity of goods (number of pieces)
- Exact delivery location of the goods
- Identification data and the availability of a person who will take over the goods, his name, exact and complete address, e-mail, phone number, in the event he is no identical with the customer. Also time of reachability, if necessary.
For Trade companies and Organizations an order must also include: Identification No. of the organization, VAT registration Number, Bank connection, and also name and function of ordering person.
CONFIRMATION OF AN ORDER
After sending the order through e-shop meander.sk an automatic order confirmation comes by return to buyers e-mail address. If no an automatic e-mail order confirmation comes, probable an error was done during e-mail address registration (details in the registration can be changed after login by clicking on username). If e-mail address is correctly registered and the automatic order confirmation will no come, is necessary to contact us at our e-mail
or during work-time 8. a.m. - 4.30 p.m. on the phone. 00421 55 4899101.
Goods purchased in meander.sk is delivered in one of the following ways:
- By courier of a spedition company
- By Post
When ordering goods there is a choice of one of these modes of transportation -transport-. Meander.sk, in some cases, reserves the right to determine the possibility of the delivery method. This means that for some goods and destinations it is strictly given the way of transport, without choice. It's because we are trying to deliver the goods ordered in a cheapest and fastest way. Once the goods physically leave our warehouse, we send an e-mail with expected date of delivery.
- When ordering goods and transportation by a courier via e-shop meander.sk the shipping price will be noted immediately on the order form. It is possible to check or precalculate also in menu -transportation- (Valid for EC)
- When ordering transportation as a Post Parcel Service or service different of meander.sk offer the amount of transportation will be sent to the buyer no later than 48 hours in a binding order confirmation. Transportation from Meander warehouse to the place given by final customer is paid by the ultimate customer, according to the actual rates of the shipping company. Exception is in cases when shipping is free (paid by the supplier).
PRICE OF GOODS
All prices shown in the e-shop meander.sk are listed with 19% VAT.
The vendor reserves the right to change prices. Current price is confirmed to the buyer (customer) in the order confirmation. If price increase occur in the time between the order and the order confirmation, the buyer (customer) has the right to cancel the order.
- Payment directly from your computer with MasterCard, VISA
- Selected goods are sent to buyers address for delivery
- The expected day of delivery date will be sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- The shipment will include a tax document (we are VAT registered).
B) C.O.D (Cash on delivery)
- Selected goods are sent to your address for delivery.
- The expected day of delivery date will be sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- Pay for the goods at receipt.
- The shipment will include a tax document (we are VAT registered).
C) Payments in advance by bank transfer (for Trade Companies and Organizations)
- 24 hours after submitting the order a ProformaInvoice will be sent to buyers e-mail address. (In case of valid VAT Number, the ProformaInvoice will be made price 19% VAT excluded)
- When arranging payment transfer the invoice number have to be used as the variable symbol of the payment.
- Upon receipt of your payment to our account, the goods are sent no later than second work day to the address given and the expected delivery date will be sent to buyers e-mail, fax or telephone.
- The shipment will include a tax document with all important details (we are VAT registered).
- Payment may be directed to the following banks seating in Slovakia:
- VUB Bank Ac. N.: IBAN SK70 0200 0000 0000 5754 0542, SWIFT: SUBASKBX
- TatraBanka Ac. N.: IBAN SK40 1100 0000 0026 2772 1054, SWIFT: TATRSKBX
- CSOB Ac. N.: IBAN SK70 7500 0000 0040 0370 8221, SWIFT: CEKOSKBX
D) Cash - personal collection
- Selected goods one can pick up directly in Meander.sk warehouse on the address given in-contact -
- Meander.sk contact the buyer by e-mail or telephone to confirm that the goods are in stock and ready to pick up.
- Customer pay for goods at the desk.
- The consignment will include a tax document (we are VAT registered).
DELIVERY OF GOODS
Is carried out with a courier service, or by Slovak Post ParcelService.
Goods are sent carefully packaged and insured against loss and damage during the transportation.
Insurance of specific carriers is a standard condition, and the insurance fee is included in the price of transportation. Expected date of delivery and also tracking No. of the shipment (if exist) we notify by e-mail or telephone to the contact listed in the order.
Supply is considered as fulfilled when the ordered goods is delivered to the specified location. Installation or assembling of the goods supplied is not included.
The vendor will issue and serve a tax document to the client no later than 14 days from the date of delivery. Warranty conditions in English, if necessary, are packed and sent together with goods.
Delivery time may vary according to inventory in stock, respectively capacity in terms of production.
- Goods on Stock - dispatch within 48 hours - in case of payment done by CardPay or C.O.D. Goods dispatch within 2 work days (does not mean delivery!).
- Dispatch time 10 work days - if payment is CardPay, C.O.D. or payment for ProformaInvoice. Dispatch of goods is done no later than 10 work days (in case the goods must be produced).
- Delivery time 1 to 8 weeks - if the payment is done CardPay, C.O.D. or payment in advance for ProformaInvoice. Dispatch of goods will take time within 1 to 8 weeks (in case the goods are not in stock and must be shipped from the manufacturer or distributor, respectively, depending on the capacity of Meander manufacturing branch).
If goods are not in stock, the buyer is notified by e-mail or telephone. Delivery time in such a case may be from 2 to 60 work days. Expected date of dispatch we notify by e-mail or telephone to the contact listed in the order as soon as it is possible to determine.
We provide recipients telephone number for carrying company courier for a case he can not reach you at the given address. Alternatively, the courier leave in the mailbox a notification about delivery at the regional depot. By telephone one can order re-delivery at the place and time, with the logistics service. The second delivery service is still in the price of transportation. Alternatively, it is possible to take the goods at regional logistics company depot.
In the event that the carrier will no contact the recipient in the day we announced and will no leave a note in the mailbox, it is necessary to contact us immediately, or contact directly the spedition company (contact, and or tracking No. of the shipment we can send by e-mail).
ACCEPTANCE OF THE SHIPMENT
- In the event the Package is visibly damaged, ask the courier to write a Complaints Protocol. Than contact the carriers depot. They will send to the recipient an expert to evaluate the damage and will make a written record of the damage of the shipment. About such situation, one must contact us immediately at
- In the case of mechanical damage of items, which have not been seen in the consignment, the buyer is obliged to claim the goods within three days after the delivery. We do not accept later claims of goods for mechanical damage because of the expiration of the period of shipping insurance.
- In event, the supplied product is non-functional, it is solved as a complaint. Goods under complaint have to be sent to the supplier or nearest service station of the producer. Subsequently controlled and or repaired or changed goods are on Meander expenses remitted to buyer address. With a complaint it is necessary proceed correctly by claim order (see. Liability for defects, complaints).
CANCELLATION OF AN ORDER, TERMINATION
Of the buyer (customer)
Cancellation of an order placed by buyer - in accordance with the law on consumer protection is the buyer entitled to defeat a contract within 10 days from the date of delivery. However, it is essential that the buyer return the goods:
- In the original packaging
- Complete with warranty card,
- With complete documents of the purchase.
The possibility of returning the goods are not applicable to goods which, given its properties can not be returned. As unwrapped audio and video recordings or computer software.
In the event that the buyer wishes to return goods must first contact meander.sk -contact-, who will provide further instructions. Buyer must adhere a specified period of 10 days from the goods delivered, and carry the returned goods to the address given by vendor.
If the buyer do not notify the vendor about his decision to return the goods, the vendor is not obliged to take over the delivery from spedition service!
In the event that all of the above conditions are satisfied the vendor send back the money for goods within 15 days from the date of termination (but not for transportation charge, which amount is specified in the transport documents). Returned goods, which will be sent to the vendor as C.O.D., will be no taken over. The transportation cost of returning goods is paid by the buyer, final customer).
From the vendor (meander.sk)
The vendor has the right to cancel an order (purchase contract) in the event that the goods is no more produced or not supplied or if there is a significant change in the prices of goods. In that case, the vendor will without delay notify the buyer. Also if the value of the goods was already paid, the vendor return the money without undue delay.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS, COMPLAINTS
All the goods purchased by meander.sk are subject to guarantee under the conditions in the guarantee letter (if guaranty letter is provided). Some goods has no guaranty letter. Than guaranty is 24 month or time and conditions written in the instructions for use. The warranty period begins on the day of dispatch from vendors warehouse. The buyer is required when taking over the goods to inspect it properly. If damage is found, make a record of damage and notify the vendor immediately. Vendor is obliged to repair or replace the goods.
Before first use of the goods, the buyer is obliged to study the warranty conditions, if these are included to the shipment.
In the case of an entitlement to claim under warranty period, the buyer return the goods either to the vendor meander.sk, or following his instructions to the nearest services of the manufacturer (under the warranty card of the goods). The vendor will provide to buyer assistance and all necessary information to lead successfully and fast complaint solution.
Entitle to apply complain for a buyer lapses:
- If the goods were damaged during transportation - is applied to insurance of the carrying company.
- If there was a violation of the protective seals or stamps, if the product contained.
- Unprofessional installation or the improper handling of the goods
- The use of goods under conditions that do not conform to its parameters, the parameters specified in the instructions for use
- If the goods were damaged due to improper use (i.e. contrary to the instructions for use)
- If the goods are damaged by natural disaster.
All the complaints are dispute in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and Commercial Code.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the effective function of ordering we need buyers (personal) identification data.
- Name, title, company or organization name, work e-mail, work phone, work or home address, information about buyers function, information about company, information about circumstances related purchase, and payment information.
All these information are necessary for registration and log-in, and also to ensure a smooth flow of orders and deliveries.
Meander.sk may send out periodic e-mails informing of issues related to a product or service requested, or confirming ordered product or service such as invoices and confirmations. In some services offered by meander.sk, contact with the customer is a necessary part of the contract. It is not allowed to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered as an essential part of the service.
We may collect certain information about visit on our site, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which client access the Internet; the date and time of access the site; the pages that one access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which one linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyze trends and administer our site.
When paying through CardPay the sensitive payment data are encrypted and transmitted over the Internet in collaboration with GPE (Global Payments Europe) with the highest degree of protection. They are used to check the validity of a credit card only by card owners bank and card company. These sensitive data never reach our server, and never comes to our databases. For the case of an abuse such data Meander refuse to carry any liability.
The buyer voluntarily provide his personal data to the vendor and agrees with the processing, collection, retain and keeping record their personal data or company information with the vendor and the sound of the legal relationship between customer and vendor-based private purchase agreement. Buyers voluntarily provide their personal data and agree with the provision of third parties as described below.
The vendor does not provide personal data to third parties, except for goods carriers, and it is only for the smooth delivery of goods purchased by customers and their trading partners. Personal data are provided only to the minimum extent as it is necessary for the proper implementation of the sales contract concluded between the customer and the vendor.
The vendor is properly registered with the administrator of personal data. Personal data of the customers are protected against abuse. Treatment of customers personal data is governed by the relevant provisions of the Law to protection of personal data and amending certain laws in force and effective version.
All text and data published on the website www.meander.sk and its relevant domain have only information character, and may contain errors or inaccuracies. The website www.meander.sk reserves the right to changes without prior notice and is not responsible for the substantive and technical inaccuracies or errors. Information provided by this web presentations have been prepared on the basis of the operator of publicly available information and data developed in the context of business operators and other sources, which is a reasonable presumption of credibility. However, we made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and adequacy of the materials presented on this website.
The site www.meander.sk is not responsible against third parties for the direct and indirect consequences of damage, resulting from the use of information obtained through the site www.meander.sk. The web site also does not guarantee that web sites are free of viruses and other harmful components.
Content of www.meander.sk is intended solely for the purpose of viewing and ordering goods and services. Information published on web site are protected by copyright and pages on www.meander.sk are authors work copyright. Please ask for explicit written permit from publisher, in the event that intend to reproduction (copying, multiplication) of anything content from www.meander.sk. Products listed on the site www.meander.sk, information about products, services and its description, images can be protected by other rights of third parties. The names and designations of products and companies may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.